Bug: Chalkedon catapults not burning

Aknitus

I have been having the same issue, just since Thursday.  I also noticed that when I get to the Catapult stage, those 4 characters start out at reduced health (16, even though Julia is normally at 35).  I have re-loaded a previous save, and selected different characters, and the same thing happens.  16 max, except for Bestia was at 20 (maybe due to the Constitution perk?).  

Makes the mission pointless, I can get all 5 burning but the damage doesnt progress after the first round, and so none of them are destroyed by the end of the mission.  I was able to destroy one with melee attacks, but then I can't defend myself or attack the other soldiers.

On 2/12/2022 at 10:11 AM, JustusII said:

I have been having the same issue, just since Thursday.  I also noticed that when I get to the Catapult stage, those 4 characters start out at reduced health (16, even though Julia is normally at 35).  I have re-loaded a previous save, and selected different characters, and the same thing happens.  16 max, except for Bestia was at 20 (maybe due to the Constitution perk?).  

Makes the mission pointless, I can get all 5 burning but the damage doesnt progress after the first round, and so none of them are destroyed by the end of the mission.  I was able to destroy one with melee attacks, but then I can't defend myself or attack the other soldiers.

Right. However if you continue towards the next phase, the catapults resume burning and will break down in 1-2 rounds. They will still keep bombarding for those 1-2 rounds that they are still alive in. Dont know why it is that way, but yes they do eventually breakdown.